The Position Summary
- Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
- Location: remote. Asia Pacific
- Remuneration: Up to $6,500 per month for the right candidate
- Reports to: Commercial Director, Paul Hewett
- Works on: In Marketing We Trust own site & marketing
- Manage: marketing assistant, designer, content producer
- Key objectives: Obtain more and better clients faster for the business. As such drive customer acquisition, lead nurture and build assets.
- XP/Skills required: Experience of digital marketing execution (analytics, landing page optimisation, CRO, SEO, PPC, lead nurturing). Ideally, you’ve already done some of that work for a b2b business or even a previous agency
We are a digital analytics Agency.
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
We have the most fun doing it in competitive environments such as finance, education, jobs, insurance, automotive, etc….
We strive on being an extension of our client’s team and providing tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done.
This stops us from taking on board demoralising projects and having us hating our jobs and our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that where you come in.
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seating at 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1. But if you want to say hello, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear
You know the say: mechanics have the worse cars. Well, let’s just say that our site and our lead nurturing need a little bit more Tender Love and Caring
Looking for a quantitative, action-oriented marketer to join our team reporting directly to the Principal consultant / Commercial Director. You’ll be creating and managing CRM/lead nurture path, content, search, social, and PPC campaigns.
The final objective is to get more of the good/great clients we want to work with and spend less time closing them.
You must be able to demonstrate a combination of creative thinking and digital delivery in order to drive results.
Working as part of a fully-remote service company, you must be self-driven and have the ability to accomplish goals as part of a remote team.
As a member of our team, you will be able to pick the brains of folks doing optimisation works for the like of Expedia, eBay, Salesforce and other seriously good companies out there.
What we offer you
Career progression is based on your ability to deliver and drive ideas and difference for both the client and the company, not your ability to play politics or by the cut of your suit. (in fact, we have a no suit policy).
A highly collaborative remote working environment, where teamwork is championed, and ideas shared – you will be someone who is unafraid of contributing ideas and happy to work as part of a remote team and in exchange for your hard work. We can give you a unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business to achieve your lifestyle goals. We even fly the team each year to our awesome TrustEDConf event. The last one was in October in Borneo.
An important point that is often overlooked: you will be truly part of a team. For most remote workers, you can easily feel isolated from what’s happening in the business. We take good care of our teammates. So much so that a person who joined our team late November told us recently that she has felt more
Don’t take our word for it. Check what our teammates are saying on glassdoor (yep 2 reviews are not great but most are).
- Form a deep understanding of our target market (CMO, CDO and channel manager)
- Generate business leads
- Create and manage acquisition focused digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and maintain marketing technology stack (WP, GTM, GA, Node.js projects, Hotjar, Google Optimise
- Manage and maintain CRM (we use sharpspring as our marketing automation platform)
- Undertake analysis to measure and report on campaign performance
- Support the development of business partnerships (Creative agencies, dev shops, CX firms)
- Support the creation and delivery of digital assets
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years is desired, although past-performance is more important than time
- Experience and understanding of B2B service markets
- Must be able to demonstrate strong digital marketing skills including; performance and lifecycle marketing
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of proposition development
- Analytical mindset – a strong understanding of data analysis
- Testing mindset – a strong understanding of channel and conversion optimisation
Additional Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to work unsupervised, be flexible
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO, content marketing, paid search and landing page optimisation.
- High level of attention to detail, quality, and effective verbal and written communication skills along with excellent follow-through.
- Requires independent effectiveness, taking initiative, strong influencing and driving knowledge
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate.
- Ruthless focus on meeting time vs. budget objectives
- Strong ability to multitask between several client accounts
- A relentless curiosity and an inquisitive mind
Attributes and behaviours we love to see
- A can-do attitude
- Ownership of your work
- Creative in context
- Results orientated
- Collegiate and supportive
- A sense of humour
If this sounds just like you, then follow the application process. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Application Process
- Fill up the form. Submission is generally reviewed within 3-5 working days
- Do some short tests (typically 1-3hrs max), live case scenarios giving you an opportunity to see exactly what we do and how we do it
- Review of tests + Interview with Client Service Director and/or Managing Director
- Interview with the team, see whom you will be working with and ask questions you didn’t dare to ask before
- Offer and Contract drafted, review signed, Happy dance ensue
Now, here is step 1, time to tell us a bit about yourself.